Without further ado: 5 things I'm loving right now!
1. Gray! Lately, I'm obsessed with gray accessories. Dark gray, specifically. Heck, I just bought a gray car over the Summer.
2. Elton John's "Border Song". I was driving to work last week and this came on 88.5 WXPN (Philadelphia). I usually don't even listen to Public Radio, but it's definitely growing on me, especially since the morning selection is pretty good. Maybe it's a sign that I'm getting older, and more mature...probably not haha.
3. Halloween Costumes on animals. So, we have 2 cats. One we had last year (FDR) and dressed him up as a shark.
He hates the costume and walks backwards when it's on, but it's so funny that we put it on him anyway. This year, FDR will wear his shark costume again, but BabyCat, who just turned 1, doesn't have a costume yet. Jack, my husband and I went to Petsmart over the weekend and picked up a basketball player outfit for him:
Unfortunately, it doesn't fit since it is meant for dogs. Let me know if you have any fun costume ideas for BabyCat.
4. American Horror Story. I knew nothing about this show until this past Saturday when I had a couple of friends over for a free make-up consultation. (Word to the wise: nothing is ever free!) But, afterwards, we watched the first couple episodes..it was pretty scary and suspenseful which is fun for this time of year. Plus, there's a few actresses I'm big fans of in it: Jessica Lange (from Grey Gardens-see more grey stuff I like!) plays an evil old woman; and Connie Britton (from Friday Night Lights) play the main female lead. Check it out on Wednesdays on FX.
5. Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. I think I might just really enjoy this because it's almost Halloween, but I swear it's better than regular Blue Moon. It's a perfect after-dinner beer because it's a little bit filling and you probably wouldn't drink more than a couple in a night.