Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Back!!


I'm back!   Haven’t blogged since December, but since I’m not writing about anything life-changing; I think that’s ok.   I do this for fun, and if I force myself to do write when I don’t feel like it, it will lose its charm.  Also, at some point since 2012 started, I discovered Pinterest.  If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t checked out Pinterest.com yet, it’s a fun way to collect ideas about ANYTHING.  It is also highly addictive, and I haven’t tried 98% of the ideas that I’ve pinned.  Anyway, Pinterest took the place of my blogging for the last 9 months or so…


Today’s topic:

“Movies I will watch anytime they are on TV, no matter how many times I’ve seen them before.”


Here are my favorites!

 Mary Poppins Poster




I asked my husband Jack what his opinion on the matter is:

Jack's list:



    



Obviously we have different taste in films…
What movies will you watch anytime they’re on?


2 comments:

  1. Serendipity, Independence Day, War of the Worlds, When Harry Met Sally, Pride and Prejudice, Lilo and Stitch, Dude, Who Stole My Car. LOVE that you are writing your blog again! :)

    ReplyDelete